Thursday, August 13, 2009

MDDragon last MM to the allies

Hello everyone!

This will be last MM sent by me :)

So, it's all finished. After a year of hard work we got to the point were we have to say "Good bye!" and believe me, it's not easy to say it! this was one of the best servers I played and the best alliance I ever been into. All of you guys were just fantastic....

It's true...we didn't win and maybe this is the most painful part but Hey! ... we rocked the server, in the end we got outnumbered by the enemies. It seems that at least this time the quantity exceeded the quality. If you check our blog you will perfectly understand the situation.

here's is our blog & every one should thank bea for all of the hard work she did to honor all of you guys

http://rebellioncom5.blogspot.com/search/label/Photo

It's also true that the leadership made some mistakes, and I'm talking here in mine and EG officers name. The lack of experience made us take some wrong decisions that we now regret but there's nothing we can change. I just want to "Thank You" guys, in the all of endgamers names, for all the confidence and support we had from you.

I'm not sure yet if I will start on the next s5.com, but if I will you will find me under the same name.if you guys want to play another round then pls let me know so we can start planing for it the right way

In the end,i would like to thank my leaders & officers of the endgame alliance & all of the rebellions that supported us
so thx guys
Tooter
Kratos
TheDarkTemplar.
black wolf
elemental
theMummy
Zileas
Dracula
Skelster
Dave_s
kizz007
rajlaw
thephantom5432
Morgana
LeoDaVinci
sabkasutta
Look Out 2009
some hippie
damage
ROCK123
zerosurfer
littlecaesar
Sauxy
morallin
allecsis
Doofus-Maximus
Don
Amrita_13
heywood
Darklord105
bounty
DragonRide
papa rat
Kumar
musig
IggyPop2
PEACEMAKER
Timbo
Bubble
z66
Innes
Jem
DanP
Theodin
vasilyd

if by any chance i forgot any of you guys pls forgive me it took me a while to check all of the alliances ^_^

good luck everyone

Cheers
MDDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment